New Life Bible Study

Welcome, this group is for woman only and is designed to provide love, support and accountability to those who desire to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ

WELCOME To New Life Bible Study

Poll

What are your goals for this year to improve your relationship with Jesus Christ?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Admin
    Admin

WELCOME To New Life Bible Study

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:19 am

I can't wait to get to know you better!

I have never started my own group before but I believe God is going to lead me and direct my path when it comes to New Life Bible Study!

This is a private group, that is invitation only and for woman only!

A few ground rules:

-No Profanity
    -Encouragement, Love & Support is A Must!
    -Respect is a Must!

Bible studies and insights will be uploaded by me throughout the month so we have something to talk about on our calls twice a month. Feel free to share what you gained through the word of God. If you are apart of this group it is because you have decided that you want to be committed to your individual walk with Jesus Christ. You have a desire to grow and mature with other believers so that you can live life more abundantly!

New Life Bible Study is founded on...

John 10:10 New International Version (NIV)

" The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Feel free to start a "Forum" discussion and introduce yourself and why you joined, New life bible study?

***If you have any questions at all feel free to email me Very Happy ****
    Destinedforgreater01@gmail.com or send me a message on this forum.  

I LOVE YOU,

Porchia Latrice Ifill
    https://linktr.ee/destined_4greater

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My forum)

Diamond

Re: WELCOME To New Life Bible Study

Post by Diamond on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 am

Hello

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:20 pm